Since 2015, we've been a Security Industry Innovator providing Award-Winning Patented Smart Security Solutions.
With scarce manpower and its increasingly high cost, the use of kiosks is becoming common in many service sectors. Dispensing of almost any items like access cards or other visitor security-related items can be done with kiosks. This will reduce your headcount costs incurred.
The I-Facility Authenticator (IFA) is an advanced technological integration of the kiosk and access card control system. It is a patented ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM based on Industry 4.0 consisting of:
- Visitor engagement system
- Public safety communication system
- Data analytics and dashboard
- Kiosk management system
- Visitor data management system (for PDPA/GDPR compliance)
This new invention will improve your security access control to the highest level without relying on physical human interaction.
The 7 Challenges You Face with Visitors
- What impression are you giving visitors?
- What is the screening process?
- Do you know who is in, or out of your premises?
- Does anyone know what is going on?
- Public safety responsibility of building management
- Managing data risks with PDPA/GDPR compliance
- Are you managing all of the above manually?
- The host sends a secure pass-icon to the visitor (including contractor) to define a visit date and time through email or other media. The visitor accepts and prints the secure pass-icon. The level of security expectation will determine the need to define a visit date and time. For higher levels of security expectation, the visitor will need to provide additional details for accepting the secure pass-icon. The additional details will then be further verified at the entry position.
- At the premise, the visitor will scan the secure pass-icon at our I-Facility Authenticator (IFA) for visit and identity verification. With positive confirmation, the system will dispense our secure access card encoded/embedded with security features for use by visitor to gain access into and out of the premise. Our secure access card can be restrictive depending on the level of security expectation. We will determine entry / exit through kiosk / turnstile / gantry / door with anti-tailgating features with access control to car lift, floor, office and any other areas within the premise.
- At the end of the visit, the visitor is expected to leave the premise within a grace period. The visitor will need to use our secure access card to gain exit from the premise. Our system is able to retain our secure access card at the exit location.
No physical human intervention
Our I-Facility Authenticator (IFA) is a game changer where it provides building security as well as visitor management services. With scarcity in manpower and its increasingly high cost, the use of kiosks is becoming common in many service sectors.
IFA secures the building by auto-dispensing security passes to pre-registered visitors and as long as the visitors are in the building premises, their presences are tracked regularly whenever they tap into a secured room with their access passes.
This new invention will improve security access control to the highest level without relying on physical human interaction.
(Patented Invention : PCT/SG2014/000302)